What a wonderful " journal " this will be for Brynn when she is older. I assume you can and will keep all of the blog intact and at some point copy it into a very nice leather bound book....wish I had this capability when you kids were born..best I could do was a baby book , which is nice , but nothing like the day to day, week to week thoughts published here. Keep up the good work.. Grma is lovin' it as will your family some day. (:
2 comments:
What a wonderful " journal " this will be for Brynn when she is older. I assume you can and will keep all of the blog intact and at some point copy it into a very nice leather bound book....wish I had this capability when you kids were born..best I could do was a baby book , which is nice , but nothing like the day to day, week to week thoughts published here. Keep up the good work.. Grma is lovin' it as will your family some day. (:
My family. I like that......
Yesterday morning when we walked into daycare Alicia said, "Aww, look at the family."
It's nice to finally have that.
Post a Comment