The Rochester Post Bulletin (local newspaper) does a yearly “Cutest Baby contest”. Since Brynn is clearly the cutest baby in the world, it made sense to sign her up. The prizes are 1st - $500 savings bond, 2nd - $300 savings bond, and 3rd - $200 savings bond.
Brynn is just starting to talk, and her little legs can only carry her so far on the campaign trail, so she asked me to be her manager. There were stiff negotiations between us, but in the end I agreed to waive my commission. She thought this would be a good start towards her college fund. I’ve provided links to the appropriate pages and ask that you help us out. The first link is to the page she can be found on. The second link is the voting form. They ask you to provide your name, your phone number, and your email address (possible future subscribers, I’m sure). Then there are 3 boxes below to input the number of the baby. I put her number in all three boxes.
You can vote by going here:
Brynn's picture page
Voting form
She is #238.
Thanks!
Gary
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment