I want to share this story with all of you . I have been following this family on their blog for about 9 months. I was led to their blog through another blog, through another, through another, etc....when someone asked people to pray for this pregnant mother and her unborn baby.
Even though they had been told he would never be born alive, they named him Stellan and asked people to pray for his total healing. As people followed this family through the pregnancy, they started sending the mother photos of her son's name from all around the world. It's amazing to see how far their story has reached. People started a prayer vigil and baby Stellan was born 5 months ago a happy healthy full-term baby. The Doctors could no longer find anything wrong with him!
I had gotten pretty addicted to her blog, at first checking very regularly to make sure her pregnancy was still going well and he was still hanging in there. Once he was born, I still checked back regularly just because I think she is a talented writer and I enjoyed hearing of their daily lives. (I don't even know these people).
Now, after 5 months of health, little Stellan is currently in the hospital with SVT (dangerously high heartbeat-up to 300 beats per minute!) and he is not doing well at all. They have been struggling to bring him out of SVT for almost three weeks now. The prayer vigil has been started again and I think it is way bigger than it was the first time around! She is getting about 200,000 hits a day on her blog and recently her local news station did a story on them.
Anyway, I don't want to tell the whole story since the blog is very beautifully written. I just wanted to share this story because it is something that is very close to my heart and I am hoping to get the word out to more people about this family.
If you're interested, please check out her blog here.
Be sure to check out Stellan's name gallery too! It's really impressive. Wow! To be so young and to have already touched so many lives.



No comments:
Post a Comment