Monday, June 25, 2007

Well, Duh!

So Gary emails me today and says to call him on the cell phone because it doesn't seem to be working right. So, I call him and he picks up and says, "Huh, the phone works ok, but there's no display on the phone. It's really weird. It's never done this before." So I suggested he go to the phone store and have them check it out. Being the technically savvy person he is he tried everything he could think of first. Nothing worked. It was just blank. So finally he broke down and went to the store.

Here is the email Gary sent me when he got back from the store:
Note: some words changed and encased in [ ] to maintain G-rated blog.


I went to Midwest with my “broken” phone. The guy pushed the power button and it worked straight off. That really [ticks] me off. I tried turning it on and off several times. I also took out the battery, cleaned off the contacts, all that [stuff]. He touches it with his magic fingers and “BLAMOinsta-working phone.

Whatever…



If it does it again, Gary says we'll just get a new one. I guess we have a nice credit if we sign another 2 year contract. We might as well stay with this company cause apparently they're really good at fixing stuff really quick.

No comments: