Most of you probably already know this, but since I haven't officially blogged about it, I thought I would put down in writing that Gary and I are expecting our first baby in January! We're super excited! I am twenty weeks today so that means we have hit the half-way mark!
I took a poll last week to see how many people thought we were going to have a girl and how many thought we would have a boy. Here are the results:
Girl: 22
Boy: 20
I was amazed at how close it was, but the people who guessed girl were right on! It's a girl!!!!
We are going to keep her name a secret until she is born. Hopefully I won't spill the beans before then as we do have a name pretty much set in stone and use it freely when Gary and I are alone. It has already been hard not to say her name in casual conversation with others. I have to remember to say "her", or "the baby".
Anyway, I hope to start blogging a little more frequently but you never know with me!
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yahoo! Color me happy, Dawn blogged again!! I was wondering when you were going to post about it... :)
Congrats, again. I am so excited for you guys! You are going to be wonderful parents. What a lucky little girl.
yes, a very lucky little girl! we can't wait to meet her!
Congrats, Dawn and Gary!! She is a lucky little girl to have you guys for parents~~~~~~~Keep on bloggin Dawn~I love to read all of the blogs!
Take care~~~~Carols mom, Sue
Post a Comment