...more Gary talking in his sleep stories. I've got all sorts of one liners for ya!
Funny: Gary shouted out in the middle of the night in a robust, English accent, "Look, men!........Here come the lions!" I could just picture him in a khaki outfit partaking in an African safari. Upon inquiry the next day, I was informed he had been dreaming about the circus, not a safari. :)
Scary: In a very low, serious and chilling voice, Gary says, "Dawn, there's someone in the room." I immediately got goose bumps and froze. He then says, "There's someone in the corner over there. Don't you see him? Dawn!" Yeah, that pretty much sucked. I think I actually got up and turned the light on cause I was so freaked out.
Weird: This is the episode that I actually caught on film. He was talking up a storm one night so I got out the video recorder and let it roll. He was saying things like, "Thanksgiving dinner at work tomorrow. Huh, gonna have ham!" (He then went on to talk about a guy he did not like and proceeded to punch the wall. )
This was an actual conversation that took place a couple weeks ago when his talking woke me up in the middle of the night:
Gary: "When did you start shooting those off?"
Dawn: "Shooting what off?"
Gary: "Those fireworks."
Dawn: "I wasn't shooting off fireworks, I was watching a golf tournament."
Gary: "Oh."
I could have lots of fun with these strange conversations if I wanted to, but frankly, in the middle of the night, all I want to do is sleep! The problem is, once he wakes me up I can't get back to sleep. I can't even tell you how many times I've stayed awake listening to him snore after he just woke me up with a useless conversation he slept right through. Ugh!



3 comments:
I DON'T SNORE!!!
You should hear some of the weird things he says here at work...not sure if he is asleep or if it is just his odd sence of humor....hehe
Yeah, he talks to himself a lot-even when he's awake. I've learned to stop asking, "What?". If he's talking quietly, more than likely it's a private conversation just for him :)
Dawn
Post a Comment