26 weeks down and 14 to go....more or less......hopefully less. It's been a long road to get here but so far everything I've been through has been worth it. I'm hoping the last 14 weeks are bearable and don't change my mind on this point.
We start our prenatal education class November 6th. I'm hoping to learn lots and not have it be a waste of time. A co-worker said she went to it and they scared the daylights out of her the first night. She left the class begging her husband to not have to go through with it. At least I know how they are now so I can be prepared. With everything we've gone through to get to this point, honestly, so far, I am prepared for what is to come.
I can't believe in only three months how our lives will change forever. We are slowly getting ready. The babies room is painted. We have some big essentials. This weekend we got a crib, dresser, changing table, car seat/stroller, and a pak n' play. We also have some bibs, a diaper bag, and an assortment of diapers. So, so far she can ride home from the hospital, roll in her stroller, have a place to sleep, eat, and get her diaper changed. She will however be naked except for a bib :) I can't believe I haven't bought any clothes yet. What's up with that? I think I'm waiting to see how big she might be....I don't know.
In two weeks I'm having a baby shower hosted by my two sisters-in-law, Heather and Tammy. It's coming up fast and I'm really excited. I'm thinking after the shower, the baby might possibly have some clothes to wear, I don't know :)
At our OB appointment last Friday the Dr. couldn't help but laugh at our baby's antics. He was trying to use the doppler to hear the heartbeat and he said she kept punching the doppler because he was invading her space. That's right, you go girl!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment