Here's our answers to one of those "get to know you" emails.....Dawn's answer first, then Gary's.
1. Do you like cheese?
Yes, cheese goes on anything.
Sure, in moderation
2. Have you ever been to the Rockies?
no
yes
3. Do you own a gun?
no
yes
4. Your favorite song?
Angel-Sarah McLaughlan
I have to choose one?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Sometimes
sometimes
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs?
they're so yummy
“…you put your left foot in, you take your left foot out…”
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Silent Night
Little Drummer Boy
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Milk
Coffee – black and strong
9. Can you do push-ups?
don't want to
yes
10. Is your bathroom clean?
sometimes yes, sometimes no
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding rings
My grandfathers ruby ring
12. Favorite Hobby?
Reading
Reading/video games
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I'm married, I don't need to do that anymore.
“Hey, do you like my legs?”
14. Do you have A.D.D.?
nope
I think so
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself?
I don't stick up for myself enough
I don't stick up for myself enough
16. Middle Name?
Renee
Michael
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
Is this day over yet? When will I get to go home? I'm tired
Is the day over yet? I’m hungry, I think. ………….*crickets*……………
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought?
lunch, paint, paint tray
lunch, paint, paint tray
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Milk, water...
Milk, water, coffee
20. Current worry right now?
getting our basement finished
getting our basement finished
21. Current hate?
I try not to hate
traffic
22. Favorite place to be?
Enger Park in Duluth looking down over Lake Superior
The breakwater in Canal Park, Duluth on a windy storm day
23. How did you ring in the NEW YEAR?
don't remember-long time ago
Went to bed
24. Where would you like to go?
Duluth or Hawaii
Duluth or the mountains
25. Name three people who will complete this and return?
I don't know, it's pretty long
No expectations…
26. How many siblings do you have?
1
1
27. Do you own slippers?
one pair, but I don't wear them
2 pair
28. What shirt are you wearing?
white work shirt
Blue dress shirt
29. What shampoo do you use?
Herbal Essence-no frizz-mango fusion
Herbal Essence – I think
30. Favorite color?
Green
Orange
31. Would you like to be a pirate?
Nope
Aarrgh – of course ye’ scurvy scallywag!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I only sing in the shower if I'm home alone, otherwise hubby is sleeping
I don’t sing in the shower, I talk to myself
33. Favorite girl's name?
it's a secret
it's a secret
34. Favorite boy's name?
Tristan
Shae
35. What's in your pocket?
Cash card, credit card, work card, drivers lisence, lip balm
Wallet, keys, cell phone
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
I don't remember
I pick on Mike, that makes me laugh
37. Best bed sheets as a Kid?
don't remember
don't remember
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Car accident-many stitches, in the ER for 12 hours.
Uhhh, drawing a blank
39. Are you addicted to anything?
not really
not really
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
2 that work
2 that work
41. Who is your loudest friend?
uhhhh.....
uhhhh.....
42. Who is your most silent friend?
uhhhhh...
uhhhhh...
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
my husband??
nope
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
yup!
yup!
45. What is your favorite book?
Kingdom of Dreams; Whitney, My Love
Cant narrow down a specific book, but I could give you a couple authors
46. What is your favorite candy?
Reeses
The sweet kind
47. What song was played at your wedding?
Something in Hawaiian
Something in Hawaiian
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
??
That wizard of OZ one, “Ding Dong the Witch is Dead”…really, I dunno
49. What were you doing 12am this morning?
Sleeping
Sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
I don't want to get up
Tator, shut UP!!!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment