Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Baby's Name Game

Since Gary and I already know our baby's name and no one else does, I thought I'd have a little fun with it and play a game. I'm going to list all the letters of the alphabet and every once in a while I'll reveal a letter that is NOT in her name. Sound like fun? It does to me!


A B C D E F G

H I J K L M N

O P Q R S T U

V W X Y Z



There is no "Z" in our baby's name :)

3 comments:

CarolSue said...

I like games.

So how often is every once in a while? And how many letters until you run out of letters that are NOT in the baby's name? And is baby going to be named after any one in particular? You know, Dawn... your mom has a lovely name :)

Dawn said...

Oh, I don't know....I've got about 5 to 8 weeks left of this pregnancy so maybe one or two letters a week. Just enough for a good tease :)

Anonymous said...

So the baby's name is not Zelda nor Zoey nor Eliza...I'll keep thinking. Cute game :)

Kari