Brynn Madhelen was born Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 4:36 pm.
She weighed 7 lbs. and was 19 1/2 inches long.
Mom and baby are both doing well!
(Unfortunately Gary has caught my nasty cold)
Lots of adjusting and learning going on here :)
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OH MY.. my new litle grandaughter is just so adorable !!!! I knew you couldn't wait to share her picture with the world . Can you send me the pics so I can show all our friends and all the relatives?? Perfectly proud Grandma Carol
I totally agree with Gramdma Carol, Brynn is adorable. Wish I could hold her some more!! Her mommy and daddy are going to be great at mommying and daddying! Gramma Val
9 comments:
OH MY.. my new litle grandaughter is just so adorable !!!! I knew you couldn't wait to share her picture with the world . Can you send me the pics so I can show all our friends and all the relatives?? Perfectly proud Grandma Carol
Congratulations Dawn and Gary!!!!! She is beautiful!!! Your lives will be so different now~and all for the better! As ever~Sue
I want some pics too :)
I think you should post the one with Gary and the poopie diaper
Yahoo!!! I am so happy for you... please let me know how your experience went! Welcome, Brynn... you are beautiful!! Nice name, by the way :):):)
I totally agree with Gramdma Carol, Brynn is adorable. Wish I could hold her some more!! Her mommy and daddy are going to be great at mommying and daddying! Gramma Val
So Awesome, Dawn and Gary! She is beautiful and I LOVE her name...love it!
Congrats!
Congratulations!
Post more pictures of the new family. (and a few of Gary in diaper changing action…hehe)
Congratulations Gary and Dawn, and welcome Brynn! Best wishes to the new little family!!
Post a Comment