Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A Little Tidbit

A couple things Gary has SAID in his sleep in the last couple weeks:

"Huh, they ought to be happy as clams now!"

"I finally got everything done that I wanted to get done."



A couple things he has DONE while asleep in the last couple weeks:

Sat up facing the wall and lifted up his pillow like a lid to a treasure chest. Looked around "inside" and then placed it back down again. He then layed back down and started snoring.

Last night he was thrashing around with his pillow. He was really going to town on that poor thing. I don't know what that one was all about. I was a little afraid to disturb him but I had to shake him to get him to stop.

Twice now when I have gotten up in the middle of the night to feed Brynn I have come back to find him laying completely on my side of the bed instead of his own. He's never done that before. He's weird :P

Maybe tomorrow I'll write about his sleep walking with Brynn......Not cool.

No comments: