skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
There's "Gnome" Place Like Home
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Goof
I was so thrilled Brynn actually let me put stuff in her hair...
she is usually not a fan of anyone messing with her hair.
So I rushed to get the camera and snap a shot before she
inevitably ripped them out seconds later.
First picture....caught her with her eyes closed.
So I asked her to look at me and smile.
And I got the big squinty-eyes, toothy grin.
So I told her to close her mouth and smile
and I showed her how to do it....
And I got this..... It will have to do.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Well , grma thinks she is JUST adorable ...even with the scrunchy faces.
11/18/2009 12:18 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gary's newest gnome welcomes you!
Brynn Madhelen
Our Family
April 2008
July 2008
Labels
Anniversary
(1)
Brynn's Birthdays
(13)
Gary's Night Terrors
(8)
Newbie
(1)
Nieces and Nephews
(7)
About Us
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(39)
▼
November
(4)
Hide-and-seek
Cousins
Goof
Halloween 2009
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(14)
►
2008
(81)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(15)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(16)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
Dawn's Favorite Songs
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Hit Counter
Free Counter
1 comment:
Well , grma thinks she is JUST adorable ...even with the scrunchy faces.
Post a Comment