Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm back!

I know, it's been forever since I've done any blogging. I'm sure everyone has given up hope and no one even checks here any more. Oh well, I guess if someone does check, they'll get a surprise! I finally have a computer that is up and running. That's always handy. It was only down for.......oh.....6 months?!?! Thanks for getting me going again Gary!

Never mind that I technically could have written while at work, that would have just been a hassle. We are no longer allowed to even LOOK at the Internet while at our desks, let alone spend any quality time on there updating friends and family on our lives!

Ok, my computer is not my only excuse. I also just haven't felt like blogging much. So there. :)~

I'm very excited about the lovely weather outside. Our flowering trees are looking spectacular and I love just walking around the yard taking it all in, the beautiful colors, the birds chirping, the fragrant smells. We've planted some flowers along the landscaping and I'm trying to keep up on the watering so they can get healthy enough after their transplant to thrive. Our lawn also is thriving with a colorful "flower". By that I mean there is more yellow (dandelions) than there is green. Ho hum. Not my area of expertise.

I'm really looking forward to vacation next month. It's coming up fast but I still can't wait. I love being up north at the lake. From the boating, to the sunning, to the fishing, to the card playing......the sound of the loons at night. You name it, it's all wonderful......except the mosquitoes.....I could do without those! This year we are trying a new resort. It's on Webb Lake, a new lake for us as well. It should be interesting to check out a new area. I love to explore new places!

So I don't know how often I'll keep up this blogging thing, but I'm going to try to give it another go now that I have a decent computer to work with. There should be no more excuses!

Unless.......maybe I just won't feel like it~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad you are back , have missed your great writing

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn! I am really glad you are back~~Love hearing about your place~trees and flowers and once in awhile, Gary!!!!!!