So we bought a scanner. It's nothing fancy, just a cheapo, but it will hopefully get the job done. I scanned the rest of book one, and am about 1/5 of the way through book two. Gary also brought home the Paper Port disc to load at home so hopefully I'll be able to recover all my old scanned pictures. Friday is the big trip to return the trunk so I only have tonight and tomorrow night to get done whatever I can.
Tonight we are going to Schad's for our niece Kayla's 8th birthday gift/cake gathering in Spring Valley. She has been staying with Gary's parents this week and will go back to Nebraska on Friday. Just in time for her last dance recital on Saturday. I wish we could make it to see her dance, but we have another commitment here in Minnesota.
After today, I only have 4 more days of work til vacation. Yeah! I'm excited, but still have too much to do! My problem is I think too much in the future and am already thinking vacation will go too fast and it will be back to work with no vacations in sight. Ugh. I need to learn to just live in the moment!
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment