Okay. What is she, like, 12? I don't know who you're trying to fool... but that's no 1 month old. :):):) As always... adorable.
I know! We are constantly amazed by her! I keep saying to her , "How old are you???" (In a cute baby talk voice of course.... )Gary says he hopes she's not this fast and advanced when she's 16 :)
Ok, she totally makes me want to have another baby...What a super cutie!(Carol's friend)-Rebecca
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Okay. What is she, like, 12? I don't know who you're trying to fool... but that's no 1 month old. :):):) As always... adorable.
I know! We are constantly amazed by her! I keep saying to her , "How old are you???"
(In a cute baby talk voice of course.... )
Gary says he hopes she's not this fast and advanced when she's 16 :)
Ok, she totally makes me want to have another baby...
What a super cutie!
(Carol's friend)
-Rebecca
Post a Comment