Three weeks old and she loves to dance. She's always got her arms up and out like a little ballerina. She also loves to wiggle and kick. I can't wait to see what she does once she's on her feet!
Don't wish for her to be mobile too quickly. Then before you know it, they want to do all sorts of crazy things like feed themselves and run and talk. Then you're in for a world of trouble. :) Trust me, it's not so bad when they don't move.
I know. I think about how she's growing so big already and it's scary. She's almost a month old. I want to remember this time always. How little and cuddly and adorable she is.
4 comments:
OMG. Seriously - she is SO adorable.
Don't wish for her to be mobile too quickly. Then before you know it, they want to do all sorts of crazy things like feed themselves and run and talk. Then you're in for a world of trouble. :) Trust me, it's not so bad when they don't move.
Keep the pictures coming - she's beautiful!!
I know. I think about how she's growing so big already and it's scary. She's almost a month old. I want to remember this time always. How little and cuddly and adorable she is.
OHHHHH, I just want to hold her tight,and smother her in kisses and hugs....she is just to cute for words .....Grma Carol
"I can't wait to see what she does once she's on her feet!"
*chuckle*
you say that now, but just you wait!
*chuckle*
-Geoff
Post a Comment