We were getting ready to go to Grandma and Grampa Glaser's house.

Here's daddy dying eggs with my cousin Alex.
Daddy dyed two eggs for me. Mommy thinks they are blue and red, but daddy says they are blue and orange for Denver Bronco colors!
On Sunday, mommy, daddy and I took Grandma and Grandpa Glaserto an Easter Brunch to help celebrate their birthdays in January and April.
After brunch, we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Schad in Spring Valley. I got to show them my adorable pink Easter dress. Mommy didn't get a good picture of it or she'd put it on here :( On the way home, we stopped by Grandma and Grandpa Glaser's house to say "hi" since I had slept through brunch and didn't get to visit with them earlier! Whew! Another busy weekend. I got home and went right to sleep! 



1 comment:
Yup, it was a very busy weekend , also very fun...what a cute little " bunny " she is... I hear ya' Brynn.. grandma went right to bed also.. whew !
Post a Comment