Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Brynn's Stats

Brynn had an appointment last Friday and she is growing!!!

49th percentile for head circumference
46th percentile for length
25th percentile for weight at 12.6 lbs

So her head and length are pretty average, but she's still "petite" in weight. It's so sad when they are outgrowing their little baby clothes already! I caught Gary trying to push and pull and prod Brynn into this cute little outfit that used to be big on her:



Dad, you have to face the fact that I'm getting to be a big girl and no matter how much you stretch it, this outfit is just soooo last month.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did G think the 80's were back with the off the shoulder look??

Anonymous said...

...and I ran, I ran so far away-a-a...


80's reference, who knows it?


G

CarolSue said...

Pardon me while I shoo away this flock of seagulls... :)

Anonymous said...

Gold star for Carolsue!

How about "I think I'm turning Japanese, think I'm turning Japanese..."

And no cheating! External sources strictly prohibited.


G

P.S. I have more obscure ones if I have to pull them out!

CarolSue said...

I really think so!!

That's all I've got on that one. I'd have to pull the external sources for the band name, though.

Just did. Never heard of them before. I won't spoil it if anyone else knows.

Anonymous said...

you don't want me to start playing at all... I can go REAL deep into 80's obscurity... heh

-MK-