
What do you guys think this thing is? We've got two more ideas in the mix....a bunny and a bear. I still say a bee. When I turned it over to look for a curly pig tail or a bee stinger, I did notice it has WINGS, not a cape like I originally thought. Any ideas? How about a poll? Vote on the right!



4 comments:
Well, yeah..guys just don't get the whole " fantasy thing " do they ??? This little pink bee is right up there with the woodland gnomes, fairies and the animated world..come on daddy !!!....Grma Carol
Somebody voted for the pig-bat. Must be Gary! Unless someone else wants to claim it!
Dawn
Well, it doesn't look much like a Bee to me...hehe
Pig-Bat? Maybe, I could go along with that but....I might say it is a new type of EasterEgg Bear with mothwings that likes the Twinkle Twinkle song. or a Bald Bear who just had a can of RedBull hinding in a egg?
Do you have any ink splotches?
Wow! That's a lot of thought put into it! I did get it out of Gary that he voted for the pig-bat twice. I knew it! But he claims it was an "accident".
Dawn
Post a Comment