It's October 10, 2006. It's me and Dawn's anniversary. We've been married for 8 years.
Dawn, Thank you for 8 wonderful years of marriage. Thank you for 8 years of being there for me, taking care of me, loving me, and being my best friend. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for your tenderness. Thank you for your bright, glowing eyes and your beautiful smile. Through grumpy days, stressful days, and heartbreaking days you've been by my side. You've made me laugh when I needed to laugh, you've been a shoulder to cry on when I've needed to cry. Your endless support has held me up and helped me to be a better man. Thank You!
You are my one true love, my soul-mate. If I had to do it all over again, I would chose you all over again. So this is for you, to thank you for the first 8 years of marriage and tell you that I'm looking forward to the next 8 years.
I Love You
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Gary! No fair making me cry. That was wonderful.
Happy Anniversary, you two! Congrats.
Gary that was The Sweetest Thing. Congratulations! I am very, very happy for your happiness.
Gary and Dawn~~~~~
Gary, what a wonderful gift you have given to Dawn~~~~sweet,sweet words to remember always.
I have enjoyed reading your blog~~~~keep it up!!!! Sue(CarolSues mom)
P.S. Gary, I agree~~~I hate dumb old dentists, too!!!!
WOW, such a beautifully written anniversary gift. I believe the two of you ARE soul mates.
Thank you so much Gary! I think you should Blog more often! I like it! And I like you ;)
Dawn
Hey, its Oct 16th , no new blogging ??? Need new stuff here
Post a Comment