...collects Gnomes? (We have 14 gnomes "living" with us and one that tragically didn't make it through the flood of August 2007.
...is a HUGE Elvis fan? (He is delusional about the "fact" that Elvis is still alive out there.)
...is a Denver Broncos fan? (He grew up in Colorado)
...loves the color orange in any way shape or form? (clothes, blankets, bathroom decor)
...has been a fan of WWF/WWE for about 30 years. (Just got to go see WWE Saturday night at Mayo Civic Center with his dad)
...is obsessed with the Food Network. (Paula Dean, Rachel Ray and Bobby Flay are now household names)
...loves mustard on EVERYTHING? (When I say he loves mustard, I mean he LOVES it. He will put mustard on any food possible...cheese curds, pizza, popsicles you name it, it needs mustard! -ok, the popsicle comment was a little over the top, but you get the point)
...loves gummy worms and black licorice? (Not together-certainly NOT together)
...cannot stand to have separate foods on his plate touching each other. (Uh, I got nothin')
...loves Orange Slice pop? (but they quit distributing it in the tri-state area. I know because he loves it so much I called Pepsi to find out. They still make it, the just don't bring it here :( )
...hates nuts, pie crust and whipped cream?
...makes his own beer? (some of you lucky peeps have sampled this)
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment