Thursday, January 15, 2009

Still sleeping, and talking and acting out.....

Just because I haven't written about Gary's night terrors lately doesn't mean he's not having them! I have been writing them down and now I've got a few so I'll share them today!!

Keep in mind these statements may not sound that interesting in every day life, but the thing that makes them interesting is that he is SLEEPING while saying them. In no particular order here they are:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I wish I could just punch through this wall". (This is a work reference to "punching" through a wall for drafting purposes....not actually punching.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ha, Ha, that's funny!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So, when he says do anything crazy, does that include jumping off the edge?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, got it, thanks!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What is that? Well, I've used one before so I know what it is, but I can't think of what it's called right now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Geez, that was COOL!"
(he then sat up and moved the curtains aside and looked out the window.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And there's more that I was too tired to get up and write down. There has also been lots of thrashing, pushing on me, looking for Brynn, etc....it's been a regular circus in our bedroom :)

No comments: