I'm 33 weeks and still feeling pretty good. Babycenter says the baby should be just over 4 pounds and just over 17 inches long. That's really long!!! Last time she was actually measured she was in the 55th percentile for her "age". That was about 5 weeks ago. She'll get measured again next Tuesday so we'll see where she's actually at. I feel like she's getting pretty big from all the moving around she's doing in there. Sometimes she jolts me so hard I have to be careful to not yell out in the middle of work. That would look/sound pretty strange!
I had about a weeks worth of headaches a while back and I was afraid I was heading back into the dreaded daily headaches of the first trimester, but they have subsided. My biggest issue this week has been sleep. I got about 3-4 hours Sunday night as well as Monday night. Tuesday night I slept pretty decent and was up early for my day off. (When I had planned to sleep in-but didn't need to). Wednesday night I only got about 4 hours again. Last night was much better but I still woke up pretty tired today. I don't know what the reason for the lack of sleep is. It's not really that I'm very uncomfortable. I'm just wide awake. Then in the morning I'm really tired. I wonder if the nightmares I've been having have anything to do with it. Yeah, those haven't been pleasant.....
Anyway, for the most part all is going well. We are nearing the end of this pregnancy journey and are preparing to start a much bigger journey as parents. I've been thinking a lot about a birth plan and have started to make some decisions. I suppose we should be getting a bag packed for the hospital pretty soon! Wow! Time is flying!
Friday, December 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Unfortunatly insomnia and weird dreams seem to be par for the course with most pregnancies. Now's the time to get out your dream analyzer and see if they make any sense :)
Post a Comment