I have blogger envy
There is a blog I read and she posts long in-depth posts literally EVERY day
I remind myself that she is a writer for a living and works from home
This makes me feel better
She posts lots of interesting pictures
I find the process of posting pictures on the blog very frustrating
Enough about her
I finally posted pictures from a month ago
Good for me :)
I wrapped approximately 30 Christmas gifts today
I am not done shopping
I want to be done shopping
I took this coming Wednesday off work
I should really go to work and save my "Paid time off" for baby leave
I have no patients at work that day
It would be really boring
I would have to do other people's jobs
I'm sick of doing that
My dad plowed our driveway today
Thanks dad!
Three weeks ago everyone kept telling me "you don't even look pregnant"
I have had 5 people tell me in the last 3 days "you really look pregnant now"
One of those people is my husband
My mom is another
Plus three co-workers
Four people have felt my belly since Friday
One of those people is my husband
My mom is another
Plus two co-workers
This belly is getting huge
It's cold in here
I should make dinner
I'm not that hungry
I have Christmas music stuck in my head
That's enough thought sharing for today



No comments:
Post a Comment