Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Breach Baby

I had an appointment yesterday and everything looked pretty good except the baby is breach right now. We're hoping since she's pretty active and likes to bounce around a lot that she'll bounce right back into the correct position. Blood pressure is still excellent. I'm 35 weeks tomorrow. It's going fast!

On the downside, I am not sleeping again. I only got 4 hours of sleep Friday night but slept well Saturday night. Sunday night was an "okay" night. Monday night, 4 hours again. Last night, 5 hours. That's getting really old. Normally, I am a person who needs at least 8 hours to function properly. I know what you're all thinking. Wait til the baby comes and I won't remember what sleep is. It just really sucks right now because I'm at work dead tired and trying to train someone in on my job that just isn't quite catching on like I'd hoped. I'm really struggling to have patience with her. And the no sleep situation is not helping at all!

Anyway, that's enough complaining for today. I better get another letter eliminated soon! Hopefully today! Maybe later......

No comments: