So, I had heard that the last trimester is often filled with nightmares. I can attest this is very true. In the last month, these are the nightmares I've had:
I've been shot at
I've been stabbed twice in the abdomen
I've been in a fender-bender
A tornado took our entire house
Gary was having an affair
I was watching the finale of "Kid Nation" and the finale involved two kids fighting each other to the death
A random guy was looking in our window and trying to get into our house
I've been lost and desperately searching for something.....don't know what
Our bedroom door opened in the middle of the night and it was completely dark so I couldn't see anything -(by the way, I've had this dream several times over the years because this is my worst fear-someone breaking into our house in the middle of the night)
I made it nice and colorful, just like the dreams. I know there have been more but I can't remember them off hand right now. I just thought I'd share......and I wonder why I haven't been sleeping that great and wake up so tired. Everyone keeps telling me my body is getting ready for the sleep deprivation that is to come.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment