Since Gary and I already know our baby's name and no one else does, I thought I'd have a little fun with it and play a game. I'm going to list all the letters of the alphabet and every once in a while I'll reveal a letter that is NOT in her name. Sound like fun? It does to me!A B C D E F G
H I J K L M N
O P Q R S T U
V W X Y Z
There is no "I" in our baby's name :)
There is no "Z" in our baby's name-(revealed 11/28/07)
6 comments:
Big teasers. So I guess schnicklefritz is out, huh.
Val
That takes out Priscilla :(
I agree with Val ... BIG tease!!!
Oh come on, it's fun!
Can any letters be used more than once?
There may be letters that are in her name more than once. However, once I eliminate a letter, that means it is not in her first, middle or last name at all.
Post a Comment